Re: Control of distribution

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/11/2000; 6:01:09 AM
Topic:Discuss by email?

If it were anyone but Aaron and Ken doing this I'd think "no problem" but these people are bothering me. If I want to I could put a filter in and kick back the response "go crawl back in your hole" if I wanted to, so I just appealed to whatever professionalism they have to save me the trouble. I could also shut down this DG, and believe me I think that might make my life a lot easier. This has nothing to do with Napster. This has to do with a community that has got to learn some basic manners and likes to challenge authority figures. Ken is old enough that he should have already worked this out, Aaron is a pre-teen, so it's understandable. In either case I don't want to deal with their bullshit, I'd be happy if they found someone else to pester.