Re: Biggest barrier to building a community in Manila

Author:Stan Purington
Posted:9/11/2000; 11:50:50 AM
Topic:Biggest barrier to building a community in Manila

Being able to have my password emailed to me is a very important feature. Having to generate a new password just makes everything more complicated. I already have too many passwords.

I would much rather that the sign-up page have a warning that the server administrator will have access to my password so please don't use your banking or email password. Then I know to use my easy to remember, much less secure password that I use for all of the low security sites that I have accounts on.