Re: Get this DG by email!

Author:Jim Correia
Posted:9/11/2000; 10:48:00 AM
Topic:Discuss by email?

If the issue is copyright, is the XML clearly marked to be copyrighted? I'm looking at the DG, can't find a copyright notice on this page or any other.

I am not Dave, nor do I play him on TV. Further, I am not a copyright lawyer, not do I play one on the web.

That said, absence of a copyright statement does not indicate abscence of copyright.