Re: ThemeStream?

Author:Steven Vore

What is ThemeStream? Another place for some of us to try our hand at being authors. ThemeStream, Soapbox, ePinions - I'm sure there are more. Pretty much one-way, though, for me at least - not many readers seem to leave comments or even rate articles. The lack of feedback is distressing. Anyone else post writings on one of these (or similar) and get a different response? Pondering- How does one become a "known" author anyway.