Re: Userland Customer Support

Author:Robert Bierman
Posted:9/14/2000; 5:44:15 PM
Topic:Userland Customer Support

Sorry, sometimes a message slips through. The order you referred to has been released and the one year subscription starts from the time the order is released, not the date you submit the order or the credit card is charged.

Academic orders are delayed from the submission to get the proof of status.

By the way, we do handle purchase orders from academic institutions all the time. Your accounting department can use the number 650-697-5263 for their records.

I'll also work harder at making sure no more messages slip through.

Thank you

Robert Bierman UserLand Software