Userland Customer Support

Author:Richard Sucgang
Posted:9/14/2000; 2:04:45 PM
Topic:Userland Customer Support

Oops, I may have posted this in the wrong discussion list.

Anyway, here it is more appropriate:

Not meaning to start a flamewar, but I definitely need an answer to this. I have been trying to contact Userland via the sales@userland.com e-mail address, but haven't been getting any response. Unfortunately, Userland doesn't provide a phone number (which immediately precludes our Purchasing department from ordering Frontier). I have gone ahead, and ordered a copy of Frontier on my credit card, but, to date (almost a week) I have yet to receive the instructions on retrieving my copy of Frontier.

I do know that my credit card has been charged.

So, how does the one year subscription proceed? Does it go from the day my credit card was charged, or from the day I actually receive my copy of Frontier? If the former, well, I haven't had any Customer support whatsoever. What is the deal, Dave?

-richard sucgang