Time out -- stop this thread now

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/21/2000; 4:39:21 PM
Topic:Asking Tim

Ask Tim what I had to do with RSS. I got snookered into defending myself on a personal level in my own damned DG. This is not happening again. I wouldn't let it happen to someone else.

This discussion stops now. Get back to safe ground guys, talk about yourselves if you want. I did good, even great work, making this stuff happen. Tim did nothing to make RSS work. He twisted things around, my acts of generosity were made out to be selfish.

Move this discussion over to Tim's DG. Ask him why it's not open. No more of this here. If it doesn't stop, I will shut down the DG.