Re: copyrights (got IP game?)

Author:David McCusker
Posted:9/21/2000; 4:54:53 PM
Topic:got IP game?

I don't have anything to say about copyright, copying, and piracy issues. I should start another thread which somehow manages to exclude that. But it seems hard (I'd say hopeless if I was more cynical at the moment).

Instead of starting another thread I plan to give this one up. It was a mistake for me to discuss IP issues. I'd forgotten how hard it was for folks to distinguish general processes from specific manifestations, and the vast majority of folks will want to discuss the latter (I think).