Re: solved before (Patents)

Author:Joshua Allen
Posted:9/22/2000; 2:24:50 PM
Topic:Patents

Yeah, I remember the TRIZ stuff also -- it is about as "scholarly" as a Wired magazine article. Throw in a mixture of words like "iconoclast", "revolutionary", cite the names of a few people from the mutual famousness club, and you have a movement.

Edward de Bono has been covering similar ideas for many years, and although his stuff is a bit commercialized, I think his stuff also does a much better job of looking for research and taking a scholarly approach.