Re: meta (got IP game?)

Author:Joshua Allen
Posted:9/22/2000; 10:06:40 PM
Topic:got IP game?

Okay, you go first. But give me a sign that shows me you are not actually Joshua Allen. Not that I expect one person is playing two roles here, but I like to be able to tell for sure.

Hahaha!! This is very funny! Sometimes when a person gets the same feedback from multiple people, they might decide that there is actually some value to the feedback. Others just decide the whole world is crazy. This is the first time I have seen someone accuse his detractors of all being the same person. Once again you make my head spin! Mr. McCusker, next time you are in Seattle I must buy you some drinks!

Cheers,
-J