Re: meta (got IP game?)

Author:David McCusker
Posted:9/22/2000; 9:57:45 PM
Topic:got IP game?

I was going to ignore this, but Kabir sent an interesting private email with high novelty value for me. So I feel impelled to be good.

Kabir: No need to apologize David. Instead, I would much prefer a continuation of the dialogue.

Okay, you go first. But give me a sign that shows me you are not actually Joshua Allen. Not that I expect one person is playing two roles here, but I like to be able to tell for sure. When I see a set of responses that one person could have written it gets me wondering. A slightly larger data set would give me more to work with.

You need only think or say something that Joshua could not. (I know this might sound slightly cheeky, but I'm actually being rather open and this excuses some cheekiness in my book when one is not also mean.)

Kabir: And please try not to characterize my postings as "noise" or "distraction".

Okay, I'm very responsive to polite requests. (Just don't ask me to slap myself. :-) I promise not to be rude to you again when things are so very polite. But it will be hard for me to respond except to topics I see are related to software contexts. And while I'm a moral man, I have less to say about moral issues per se. It goes against my pose that I reason coldly about things without regard for morals. ;-)