Re: hypocrisy is interesting

Author:Paul Snively
Posted:9/26/2000; 1:12:03 PM
Topic:hypocrisy is interesting

David McCusker: I very seldom mind hypocrisy in other folks when I also see good will. There's a very good reason for folks to be accidental hypocrites, and it correlates with good personal attributes I like to encourage, such as persistence and determination to see good things happen.

"Hypocrisy is the homage that vice pays to virtue."—Francois de la Rochefoucauld