Re: Cheney?

Author:Mike Cohen
Posted:9/26/2000; 1:15:22 PM
Topic:Cheney?

What about personal freedom?

I don't object to any of the items you mention, although they're nowhere near my top priority, but I'm strongly against a party that consistantly aligns themself with a particular religious viewpoint and tries to dictate how we live our private life.

The Republican party always yells about "freedom" but they're the ones that want to butt into our personal lives in every way.

Mike, a gay atheist