Re: Cheney?

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:9/26/2000; 2:48:02 PM
Topic:Cheney?

I often wonder where so many Americans fell into the idea that they know best for the entire world? At best, we as American citizens, only know what's best for our country. We can only vote for representatives of our country. How dare we inflict our ways on other citizens of other countries. Who the hell are we?

I don't feel any superiority for being an American. I'm proud that I am an American and feel a citizen of Iraq, Ireland, New Zealand, China, Iceland, Chile, etc., should feel the same about their own respective countries. I sure don't need their advice on how America operates and they don't need ours for running their countries.

Don