Re: Cheney?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/27/2000; 6:12:53 AM
Topic:Cheney?

It's very hard to tell people's intentions in electronic mail or discussion group postings, so whenever possible I try not to. When people make personal statements about other people, they're inviting the same to come back at them. I have a lot of experience with it, and have never seen it get anywhere other than the venting of a lot of emotions. I choose not to participate in that, again, whenever possible. I'm just a human being, with variable body chemistry, sometimes I'm tired and can't resist. Other times I just delete the post, so that it doesn't take root and consume a whole day of discussion here.