Re: Vote of confidence

Author:Jeff Imig

I read the DG for the same reasons I read Scripting News... to find out what's happening at Userland with Frontier and it's offspring, to find out what Dave Winer thinks (definitely not boring), to get Dave's unique perspective on the sofware development world and the world in general.

To the extent the DG is an extension of Scripting News, I find it interesting... a sort of real-time Davenet.

Recently I find myself skipping more messages on some topics and from some writers. The flaming wastes everyone's time.

I find myself following links from Scripting News, and from the many creative people who post to the DG. It helps me keep a fresh perspective.

If the DG goes away, I'll survive.

Jeff.