.wsf still a mystery to me

Author:Jim Byrne
Posted:10/8/1998; 2:11:40 AM
Topic:.wsf still a mystery to me

Just venting my frustrations in a new arena.

1.Frontier has captured me and taken me higher

2.Website, fcgi's fancy scripting I'm on my way

3.Wrote my web based page editing system as a fcgi

4.Can publish pages dynamically using .wsf

5.Everyone says ".wsf - wow! it's so easy and lightening fast development"

6.Can't find the lightswitch

7.'Sad Mac' user still can't figure out impliment what I can do as a .fcgi as a .wsf - i.e edit frontier stored text objects via a browser.