Re: Demoing Nirvana reaction

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:10/14/1998; 7:40:39 AM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

Ah yes the old MORE->Clay Basket synergy again. It seems like it's gonna happen finally!

All of us users will appreciate teh merger of our work tools, with everyday idea processing and think flow work - that some of us in the Idea business actually call fun, off-line time!

Color, structures, gifs, even sound have been aching to be in Frontier.

"Welcome, O Life! I go to encounter for the millionith time the reality of experience and to forge in the smithy of my soul the uncreated conscience of my race."

On a final note - between this board and sixdegrees.com I find myself havign to go and 'find' passwords. I'd sure liek to use my OWN password for thsi board - so I can easily enter without havong to go 'find' some obscure sequence of numbers and letters - which I'll never memorize.