Frontliner (was Re: MORE)

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:10/14/1998; 2:31:07 PM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

Glad to hear where you're headed, Dave! I don't know what your functionality / price balance is going to be, but I'm looking for a $25 - $35 *Outliner*, with a free trial. A lot of people *may* be looking for a Frontier-Workstation, per your earlier statements about the direction of Frontier 6.0 (Can't remember where that came from); I'll probablr invest in a copy if it's cheap enough. But what I'm hoping for is an *outliner*- no more, no less. My desires: -- Frontier format compatible -- export as text (built-in pretty renderer?) -- file-based (not odb-based) -- scriptable (of course!) It's not much... Something my wife could use, for example. She's no programmer- and I've no desire to buy a $200 Frontier-Lite just so we can have a cool, functional, compatible outliner. That's what I'd like to see- if that's not where you want to go, Dave... ok. You have to decide what's worth your time/effort, etc.

Here's to hoping! ;-)

--Steve