I cannot remember???

Author:Jack
Posted:11/10/1998; 6:30:27 AM
Topic:First message

This is just a question about something else entirely. ... I remember a program put out by Baseline that would record your screen as a quicktime movie as you moved around and did things. ... I even think it would record a voice over while you were doing the actions. ... Does anyone remember this software? Does it still work? Is there something else that does the same thing?

Jack jf@djh.dk