I cannot remember???

Posted:11/10/1998; 6:30:27 AM
Topic:First message
Msg #:285 (In response to 284)
Prev/Next:284 / 286

This is just a question about something else entirely. ... I remember a program put out by Baseline that would record your screen as a quicktime movie as you moved around and did things. ... I even think it would record a voice over while you were doing the actions. ... Does anyone remember this software? Does it still work? Is there something else that does the same thing?

There are responses to this message:

© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.