Re: Bedlam

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:11/25/1998; 8:05:56 AM
Topic:Testing a new feature.

We struggled with using the web as a solution but we found weening people off of email was a difficult task. I found that people were much more willing to delete unwanted email than to go back to a site frequently that gave them extraneous information.

Perhaps the ideal solution is to use the same body of information (tickets maybe?) to generate both email and web pages.

Matt