Re: What's next? #2

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/25/1998; 8:01:40 AM
Topic:A new feature

I agree with all of your objectives. I wish you would re-read your messages before you post the response and change the spelling, you've gotten sloppy in your old age Marquis.

Definitions of terms in the gutter, more media stuff (Jimmi Johnson is supposed to help me with this, and news.com has a standing offer of a radio show, somewhere between the two at least we'll have audio sometime next year, I hope) and source code.

The answer is yes to the source code. It's already in testing with a group of our more advanced developers. The boat is still rocking pretty heavy, but I want it to settle down soon, write some docs, and let it go. This is the core of the server side of Frontier 6. Sometime early next year. And we will release the source code for all the stuff you're seeing on this server. This is our testbed, it's where we're doing the development of the server-side of Frontier 6.

Dave