Rats. Two problems with this system....

Author:Brett Glass
Posted:11/26/1998; 4:58:19 PM
Topic:Happy Thanksgiving!

First, I just saw that my HTML above isn't creating links and italics. It's hard to add emphasis without SHOUTING unless you can at least do boldface and italics -- not to mention links.

Also, it'd be better if these scripts did NOT put up the sender's e-mail address (or a mailto: link with it inside). Otherwise, when spammers' 'bots scan the page (and they will!), users will have their names added to lists for junk mail.

-Brett Glass