Like fighting City Hall

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/28/1998; 8:18:43 AM
Topic:Sun's AOL Press Release

This is like fighting city hall. Just note it and move on. They can't hear you. I think it probably comes from the fact that Mac people scream a lot, even inside Sun, and that makes them push the Mac further away. In these circles, until Apple turns another corner, they're just going to keep ignoring the Mac. I don't think there's anything that can be done about it. My opinion, of course. Dave