Re: Person of the Millenium?

Author:Ralph Risch
Posted:11/30/1998; 12:47:13 PM
Topic:Person of the Millenium?

Thanks Dave. I think this is a good excercise to brush up on history and think about what we do that really matters to the human race.

”Greats” seem to fall into categories:

Inventors/Scientists - Newton, Da Vinci, Darwin, Gutenberg, Freud Artists - Shakespeare, Michelangelo, Mozart Leaders - Ghengis Kahn, Napolean, Lenin, Hitler

I would add philosophers and athletes/adventurers as categories.

Personally I like those that cross categories. I notice you mentioned Ghandi and Jefferson, both great leaders who left a legacy of philosophy for us to learn from.