Reimplement forms

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/30/1998; 12:48:09 PM
Topic:What if there were a third browser?

I bet if a few good Mac/Windows developers sat in a room for two days we could figure out what forms were supposed to be. Something like MacBird, but integrated. An XML format for a GUI, with scripts linked into objects. I wasn't there when forms came into web browsers, they're a nice start, but very far from what you'd really want. Dave