Re: Reimplement forms

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:11/30/1998; 10:26:39 PM
Topic:What if there were a third browser?

The news I've heard from the mozilla camp is that they're heading in this direction. They're attempting to define the entire browser GUI in XML. Combining this capability with the DOM spec should allow this type of interface.

We seem to be at a point where browser functionality can be taken in many directions. Looks like it's going to be an exciting ride.

Matt