Re: Indexing private stuff

Author:James Spahr
Posted:12/1/1998; 12:03:15 PM
Topic:What if there were a third browser?

I am in complete agreement.

I started really intigrating Sherlock into my workflow last weekend. Its great. Right from within frontier I can search through the O'Rielly's Webmaster HTML files. Its fast and easy.

I'm writing scripts to dump all of my email into text files that sherlock can index. I'm hoping never to lose mail again. :-)