Re: Would you do some work for more hits?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/6/1998; 5:56:34 AM
Topic:Would you do some work for more hits?

Yes, thanks for pointing that out. A script can do siteChanges.xml and meta tags are a lot of work.

And yes, we can do siteChanges.xml for Nirvana. We will. There are a finite set of URLs that changed every 24 hours. The software can figure it out. Or we can arrange it so that the software can. It's important.

(A clue, look at the home page for discuss.userland.com. It's already doing it, just not in XML.)

Dave