Dinner at MacWorld

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/6/1998; 5:54:09 AM
Topic:Another brain transplant

Yes, we're going to be at MacWorld. If you want, let's get a Frontier-users dinner together for one of the evenings. There are lots of great restaurants in San Francisco. Dave

PS: You don't have to put sig information in the message. Edit your profile. Go crazy. We can all read your profile. I always do, to get to know the people I'm corresponding with.