Re: Bootstrapping

Author:Robert Occhialini
Posted:12/6/1998; 3:06:34 PM
Topic:Would you do some work for more hits?

This may seem like a stupid question.

I installed the script and configured it. It went off with hardly a hitch, and when I'm local to my servers tommorrow, I will install it so that it runs properly. One question though. This script is really designed for a single domain, single directory or generated from ODB site. What would be the easiest way to have the script generate 17 different siteChanges.xml files for the 17 different domains/directories?