Re: You end up with the same soup

Author:Chris Hanson
Posted:12/7/1998; 5:38:33 PM
Topic:Zope vs. Frontier

If you like BeOS, check out the OpenStep/Yellow Box/GNUstep API and the Objective-C language. I learned a smidgen of BeOS programming with BeOS DR8 on a BeBox, then I got a NeXTstation and installed OPENSTEP/Mach 4.2 on it, and *whoa*...

It's a really, really nice environment for building GUI applications painlessly.

(With GNUstep on Linux and other Unix variants, and Yellow Box on MacOS X and Windows 95/98/NT, OpenStep should also be added to the WORA list. :)