Re: Would you do some work for more hits? (Would they?!)

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:12/7/1998; 6:00:29 PM
Topic:Would you do some work for more hits?

Aloha Brent, don't know if I have the chops for this one, but will give it a try :-) Being that the page rendering process already crawls up from the lowest heirarchy to the highest doing substitution I was hoping it wouldn't be too hard to add it to the existing framework.

I'm not sure if a plus/equals operator in addition to the equals in directives would have any other usefullness in the page rendering process.

Keola