Re: Next step in the brain transplant

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/8/1998; 2:23:18 PM
Topic:Another brain transplant

Well, it took a little longer than I thought it would, but the next step is complete. Now stories, changes and samples are just views onto the discussion group data structure.

To see how it works, visit one of these sites:

http://samples.userland.com/

http://stories.userland.com/

http://changes.userland.com/

Visit any of the second-level items. Scroll to the bottom. You'll see a cow skull. If you click on it, you'll jump into the discussion group interface for that bit. From there you can comment on it, or read other people's comments.

This is the kind of dual existence we've been working towards for the last three months.

Dave