Re: Discussion Group Layout

Author:Sam DeVore
Posted:12/9/1998; 6:12:53 AM
Topic:Discussion Group Layout

Here is my intuitive tendancy, I keep clicking on the title of the topic not the number. I tend to click on what I read, the title, not on a number 3 columns away. I'll bet I'm not the only one. I went through this with teachers here at Esperero when I started to write a homework database for teachers to enter and students to view on the web. Intuitive tendancy is not the same for every one. Sam D