Re: Announcing MfHC 0.6a2

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/12/1998; 8:19:17 AM
Topic:Frontier-related announcements

Matthijs, I just read your profile. You said "I doubt Dave would ever have thought someone would write a Hotline Client in Frontier".

You are so right! And thank you for doing that. That's one of the reasons I wanted to do Frontier. When someone takes it somewhere I never imagined it would go, that's the most gratifying thing that can happen.

And yes, at 15, you are one of the younger people around here. But we were all 15 once too (unless you're 14 or younger), and if you believe in reincarnation, someday we will all be 15 again.

Dave