Re: Announcing MfHC 0.6a2

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:12/12/1998; 9:23:03 AM
Topic:Frontier-related announcements

Wow... being 15 seems like such a long time ago, though I suppose it wasn't (5 years). Having worked in the software industry since I was 15 I'd like to give some unsolicited advice... enjoy being 15! No matter how talented you are you'll have time to write code later. I fell into the trap of being ambitious at a young age and looking back I missed out on a lot of fun.

Even at 20 I'm still overly ambitious... it's a blessing and a curse!

Matt