Getting Started with NT

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:12/12/1998; 7:48:31 AM
Topic:Getting Started with NT

As we get closer to the end of the year I'm feeling a nervous twitch about being ignorant of Win32 application development. It sounds like I may be buying a cheap NT box to learn the Windows way.

I'm already quite familiar with NT as a user but not as a developer. Are there books that guide Mac toolbox folk to the other side? I'm open to any learn Win32 programming book that is generally helpful.

Matt