Discussion Group Feature Request

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:12/12/1998; 1:06:02 PM
Topic:Discussion Group Feature Request

I keep wishing the discussion group "topics" page had a column listing the total sum of responses, responses-to-responses, etc. flowing from that topic's first post. It would help me to see which topics sparked fertile discussions that I might want to check out. And it might help me keep tabs on which topics have new responses since last time I looked. (The default page and daily archives help with that, but without any threading.)

-- Ian