Re: Solution for Visible Windows-based HTTP apps

Author:Jason Levine
Posted:12/14/1998; 8:35:19 AM
Topic:Visible Windows-based HTTP apps

Interesting -- never thought of this. A few questions, which I can't yet answer because I'm not at my computer:

1. What happens if nobody is currently logged into the machine? Does Frontier run at all?

2. Can you _set_ a user that it logs in as, rather than just logging in as whoever is currently interactively logged in?

3. Are there any stability implications? Any different behaviors?

/jason