Re: Discussion Group Feature Request

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:12/14/1998; 9:49:53 AM
Topic:Discussion Group Feature Request

Yes, UltimateBB has the kinds of information I was asking for. Look at

http://www.ultimatebb.com/tour/tour1.html

The light bulb at the left is, I presume, an indicator of whether there are new posts since my last visit, or perhaps posts I haven't read. The "posts" column is what I was really asking for: total number of responses, responses-to-responses, etc. started by the "new topic" post. "Last post" is a quick way to see if a thread is still active or has died away. "Moderator" does not seem relevant to UserLand's discussion group.

Is clearer now, yes?

-- Ian