Re: Criminal Sexuality

Author:abridge@dcn.davis.ca.us
Posted:12/15/1998; 9:43:06 AM
Topic:DaveNet comments

The only way to know if the allegations are true, and they certainly have all the indications of being true, is to open them in the light of the adversarial process where examination and cross examination are allowed.

Starr followed the Lewinski trail because it confirmed a pattern of behavior by the president and because it had confirmation: you can't turn your back on the blue dress.

Willey's story -- which comes from a woman who had every reason NOT to lie and who was subjected to substantial pressure to remain quiet is precisely the detail that confirms Clinton's actions on previous and earlier occasions.

In a Senate trial these allegations would be tested as they should be.

I don't think we'll like the picture of the man they paint.