Yes, it's on topic

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/15/1998; 9:41:17 AM
Topic:DaveNet comments

It's on topic. Hate to say this, but it's my server, and I'm the editor, and it's a waste of time to say anything I post here is off-topic. As a practical matter, at this time, it's the only discussion server we have. I want to use it to collect opinion on the pieces I write. Hardly unprecedented. And even if it were, since I'm the editor of this place, where I want to go is where we will go. Further, it puts an extra load on the server, at a time when I think it can sustain the load, so it's good for engineering that we do this, as a test. Dave