Re: Announcing MfHC 0.6a2 (youthful coding, etc)

Author:Matthijs van Duin
Posted:12/15/1998; 11:43:40 AM
Topic:Frontier-related announcements

>How that's connected to music is a mystery, but I do know I can't throw a stone in the office without hitting a musician.

I play piano. coincidence? :)

BTW, I made a little script that extracts with XML the messages at this discussionboard (from some msgNum on, not all ofcourse that would be a little TOO much :) and emails them to myself, for easy reading.

I made it for personal use initially, but I'm now cleaning it up and turning it into a suite... if there's anybody interested in it?