Re: From Jan Bridge

Author:Robert Occhialini
Posted:12/15/1998; 1:16:27 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

I take huge issue with Jan Bridge's willingness here to "speak" for Betty Curry. Does she know Betty? Has she spoken with Betty about this situation? There is not a shred of evidence in this case the Betty Curry was involved in the wrongdoing that is leading to impeachment. Did she move Bill Clinton's lips when he lied? Why bring an innocent induvidual into these murky discussions?

Sexual harassment was not and is not at the core of this impeachment issue: perjury is. Sexual Harassment is not one of the counts that is being brought or even considered. The case by Paula Jones was dropped.(Her financial backing in that suit is another story altogether) The people who are bringing sexual harassment into this impeachment case are as wrong as the Democrats that are trying to make this case about sex. I wish that Jan had not been exposed to such a hostile atmosphere, and I hope that my generation can do better than Bill Clinton's. I think we are so far.