JustEdit

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/15/1998; 5:29:48 PM
Topic:JustEdit

I just got a web demo of a very interesting piece of software, JustEdit from Mainstay.

It seems it could plug in nicely to our Content Management System, as a way to let people edit stuff from a web browser, and have better editing tools than the edit box in the web browser.

http://www.mstay.com/je10_ab1.html

Check it out, and let me know if you think this could add some value to the work you're doing.

Dave