Let's get the truth

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/16/1998; 4:58:58 AM
Topic:DaveNet comments

You don't know what would come out in a trial because there never has been one on these charges. That's the point of impeachment, to get a trial, to air the facts, and then let our Senators decide. Neither you or I know what the twelve Democrats would think because the trial hasn't happened yet.

You sign your email "Yrs in truth,etc". That's a good idea. Let's get the facts, air them in public, and give justice, according to the Constitutional process, not opinion polls, a chance to work.

Dave