Having troubles with this board...

Topic:Having troubles with this board...

I'm having a problem with the following URL. <http://discuss.userland.com/msgReader$1330>. This URL freezes Netscape. Here are my specs. I've tried this URL on 3 different systems.

Mac OS v8.5.1 G3 desktop 300 Mhz Navigator v4.0.8

Mac OS v8.1 G3 minitower 300 Mhz Navigator v4.0.5

Mac OS v8.1 9500/150 150 Mhz. Navigator v4.0.5

The page partially loads and then blammo! It just stops loading. I can force-quit Netscape and the rest of the system seems fine.

I'm a bit confused. I don't see a way to generate a new topic, other than responding to someone elses message. If I go to <http://discuss.userland.com/> there is no start a new thread link that I can see.

Several times, I've loaded the topics page, come back later and it's blank. I try a super reload and that doesn't fill it up.

How can I force a line break in this message? The server is taking out line breaks I've put in.

Any thoughts anyone has on these matters would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Toodle-loooooooo....... Thomas