Re: Time and the Good

Author:Jason Levine
Posted:12/18/1998; 6:38:14 AM
Topic:DaveNet comments

>>The inference is being made by a bunch of fat white sharks and >>self-avowed hypocrits > >Depends on who you listen to. There are no fat white sharks or >hypocrites here.

But nonetheless, the inference is being made. I hadn't thought about it this way until I read Richard's post -- where's the discussion about sexual harrassment coming from? Clinton has never been accused of harrassing Lewinsky (at least that I know of, and I just spent some time on the major news sites making sure that I could say that confidently).

If anyone's beef with Clinton is re: sexual harrassment, then it doesn't seem logical for that person to support the current proceedings, since that's not what they're about. Same thing if I didn't like him because he bribed a political figure, or embezzled money, or killed someone -- I'd want to see him tried for THOSE, but this partisan mess is NOT something that I'd support.

/jason