RE: Having troubles... Me too.

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:12/18/1998; 6:59:13 AM
Topic:Having troubles with this board...

Wednesday 12/16 and Thursday 12/17, I was having a problem with the discussion group: frequently, but not always, a page would start to load, get as far as displaying the command bar and headline, then hang for a while. Eventually, Netscape would stop showing its animated icon and think it was done loading, but I never saw any more of the page. Sometimes hitting "reload" would get me the whole page, sometimes not.

MacOS 8.0, Netscape Communicator 4.5.

-- Ian

P.S. It's still doing it today. It just happened when I tried to go back to the main page by typing "http://discuss.userland.com/" into my browser's URL box.